fredag 3 januari 2014

always look on the bright side of life

so now I'm home after an awesome week in Bayern with my friends!
me and some friends went to a pub, where I had my first margarita. it was a frozen mango margarita and it was really good!
followed Fanny, her hostmom and hostmoms sister to a outlett. bought lindt chokolate and a freaking teddy bear! it's really cute!
had a playevening at a friends house, played some games, drank beer and ate icecream!
went to another friend where we had our new years eve party! it was really funny! did of course drink gansbräu hell beer from neumarkt! it's so good! and we played a game where you had to bring to really ugly gifts (wrapped), and then play with a dice and when you got a 6 you had to choose a gift. and when all had two you could open them. and then you had to play with the dice again, and if you got a 6 you hade to trade
your gift with someone else. I got like 7 magazines in german and a lufthansa kit.
and so came the new year and we where all outside cheering and having fun! and at 5.15 or so did my friends dad drive me home.
and on the last day we decided that we should go to Munich, so we did! and it was really fun! when we got there we first walked like 20 minutes to a burrito place, and then to a garden where we put on some music and dance. after that we went to St. Peter church and walked up all the stairs. and the view was amazing! you could even see the alps! it was soooo good! and then we tried to do some shopping, but I dont think anyone found anything and then we went home!
so today I had to wake up at 5.30 so that I wouldnt miss my train, and at 14 did my train arrive in Ahaus and I was home again! :)






got more pictures from Munich, but they are coming another day! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar