onsdag 15 januari 2014

I don't know what to say

today have I been 166 days in Germany and it's 167 days untill my exchangeyear ends. tomorrow have I been 167 days in Germany and it's 166 days untill my exchangeyear ends.

the middlepoint of my year is here, and I don't know how to feel about it. like, the time has been running away and soon am I supposed to go home. but I don't want to do that! I love it here. I love my friends, my hostfamily and Germany! this is one of the best things I've decided to do! and I'm so glad that I got the chance to do it! I've grown so much as a person, and I got the opportunity to learn i new language. okey, still not fluent but I'm getting there! and I even started to read my first book in german, read it in swedish and english so I know what it's about. but it's hard, and it got almost 900 pages but I'm so gonna do it!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar