söndag 1 juni 2014

Oh, ich will jetzt gleich König sein!

yesterday was finally the D Day! me, my oldest hot sister and my host mom went to Hamburg to see The Lion King Musical "Der König Der Löwen Musical". tour bus trip starts at 7.30 from Heek and we arrived around 12 in Hamburg! so first did we do a sightseeing trip for an hour, which was really good. got to see some parts of Hamburg (did even see Stadium, a Swedish store). then a flashmob in the Harbour and then did we went to the Theatre where the Musical where! we weren't allowed to take photos of the show, so I don't have any photos from the performance... :( but the musical was sooooooooooooooo good! I was sitting smiling all through the whole thing! it was so amazing! people, you have to see the musical you won't be disappointed! and after it was finished we went eating at a imbiss and then back home with the bus. I couldn't sleep at the bus, so I was really tired when we got home at 24. it was such an amazing day!


btw, today is it 1/6, which means in exactly one month I'm going to meet my dad after 11 months without him! :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar