fredag 15 november 2013

Risin' up back on the street

yesterday were me and my little sister supposed to go to the supermarket, and at the same time the mail came. so when I walked into the kitchen was my sister standing there with a green packet in her hands, and it was for me from Sweden!! and I didnt expect a packet so I got suprised and happy! and it was a book from my grandmom! :D

today I went running again after like 4 weeks of not running. I've actually wanted to run the whole week but I've been soooo freaking lazy, so today I finally did it. I went for a 3 km run, and it got dark while I was running and it was soo nice to run again! and it was kind of funny, cuz I was listening to swedish radio on my phone, and then "eye of the tiger" came and made me run faster (for a little while) ;p
and now I'm super tired so I'm going to bed! :D


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar