torsdag 14 november 2013

I can’t hold back

sometimes when I'm walking by myself I start thinking ot the day when I took my driving license. even though its 4 months ago, I can still remember it and it makes me happy everytime!
like 5 minutes before we could walk in to the room where we werw gonna write the theory part, I was soooo freaking nervous and was like considering just leaving and don't do it! never been so nervous in my life ;p but I didnt! and I did the test, and before clickin on the button I changed the answer on two questions that I wasnt so sure about! you are not supposed to do that! but I got lucky, cuz I got two more rights than the limit so I passed. and then I saw that I was changing the answers to wrong (I don't know if my first choice was correct). and I was so happy that I passed, cuz I thought that if I would fail something it would have been the theory. and I was studying everyday the whole summer (like one month). and my plan was to not tell anybody if I passed or not, untill I (hopefully) passed the other thing as well! so later that day it was time for the driving part, and I wasnt that nervous cuz I've been driving whit my dad since I was 16. and everything went good untill I was supposed to reverse around a corner and make it like I was parking next to the street stone (if its called that). and I couldnt do it on the first time, and not on the seconde time. and then I really thought that "that's it, I'm not getting my driving license". but we went on to a supermarket and there I had to do a reverse parking into parkinglot between two cars. and I succeded that, and that was like the last thing me and my dad was practicing on ;p and then we went back to trafikverket (the place you take your driving license in sweden). and when I was finnished whit parking and everything the guy told me that I passed!!! and it was sooo awesome and I was soooo happyy!! :D best day of my life!!! :D
and then me, my dad and his cousin and her husband went eating pizza. and when my dad meet somebody he knew that day he was so proud of me and was saying "today did my doughter take her driving license!"


btw, today is it my sisters 26 birthday! so happy birthday on you!! :)

sister love! <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar