tisdag 21 januari 2014

Cause we are one flesh, one breath, one life, one blood

yesterday I decided to watch green street hooligans. and it's such a good movie, but I hate/love the end. and I watched it without any subtitel, which got me thinking that some people only know there motherlanguage. and that's kinda sad! cuz you get so much from learning another language, or even a third or forth language. which also made me thinking that I actually got lucky not getting to USA cuz now I'm learning german. a language that's so freaking hard to learn, but I'm here and understanding almost everything. and in like 5 months I will be even better! it's so sick. and because of this I have a confession to make, my phone is still on swedish cuz I'm scared that if I'm changing it to german I won't understand a word...

another thing, I've started to do a bad thing. maybe not a bad thing for normal persons but for me. I've started to chew gum now and then. and that aint good for my jaws, my dentist has even told me that it's not good if I'm doing it. but now I've started, and everytime I'm putting a piece of gum in my mouth I'm thinking "I'm gonna regret this" and later when I'm spitting it out my jaws are fucked up and then I'm thinking "you were right Rebecka, I'm regreting this now!"

oh yeah, today I had the first 4 hours free. meaning I got to sleep untill 9. it was really nice, and when I got to school I had like 40 minutes or so untill I started so me and my friend was doing our homework.

I don't like posting texts without pictures, so here's a 4 years old picture of me ;p

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ja, det är ju ganska lätt för dig att flytta till Tyskland när du kan både kulturen och språket och har en massa vänner där :) Fast jag skulle typ inte vilja bo där tror jag... Dock verkar de ha bra klimat för jag vill ändå att det ska vara lite kallt på vintern ;)
    Jag skulle typ vilja flytta till Spanien om de inte hade så pissig ekonomi och sånt! USA och England känns också lockande hehe asså jag vet icke!!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. dude, det är lätt att lära känna nya människor! dessutom så behöver vi inte flytta till Heek, för det vill jag inte heller ;p
      och nordreihn-westfahlen har typ jefligt mild vinter. kallaste har väl kanske varit -3 ;p

      Radera