torsdag 23 januari 2014

I'm the man, I'm the man, I'm the man

Yes I am, yes I am, yes I am!

got back a test in wirtschaftsinformatik today and got a freaking 2 on it (B i svenska betyg). and later we got to know what we are getting as end grade this semester. and I had a 2- on the last test, and actually do I have 4 for things that I say (muntligt). but my teacher said that he is seeing what I'm doing in class and that I understand things, so all togheter I have a 2-. that's freaking nice, and since we don't get + and - grades on or papers I'm getting a 2 as grade this semester! awesome! :D

and yesterday we got back another test, and the whole class did bad on that. like everyone had a 5. but I was just a little better than like half the class cuz I got a freaking 5+. that was also nice cuz it's a really hard class!

and I also might get a 4 in end grade in german, if my teacher is allowed to give me that. otherwise I'm gonna get a 5. like the grades actually don't matter, but a 4 would be a bit nicer than a 5 ;p

 gut means 2

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar