måndag 31 mars 2014

Mittelseminar day 1 and 2

the trip down to München/Possenhofen took about 8 hours, so when I finally arrived at the jugendheim was I soooo tired. but before I could relax did Laura (my mama bärchen) show me around, and she was like "I wanted you in my workgroup because you come from sweden and I want to go to Oslo next year" (Oslo is the cappital in Norway). made me laugh. so after that did I just chill in my bed for like an hour and then was it dinner time. and after that did we have a "get to know each other" evening, with a few games and so and after that did I go to bed (fun day).

the second day was also alot about to get to know each other. we went in our workgroups and played typical "remember the names" game. talking a bit about our exchanges so far.
after that did all of us go for a walk to watch the lake and the alps, and since I saw them on the train I knew that you could see them better here than in München. and it was so nice, and since it was awesome weather you could see the alps really good!
and on the evening did we first have a Bayern challeng, where we had to guess what some Bayrisches words was meaning, guess stuff about Bayern, eat brezels, trying to open a bearbottle as creative as we could and then pour it in a glass as good as possible. it was really fun! and after that did we have a movienight (or we did only watch one movie, but still) and then in bed because München was on the schedule!


 every room had a song as name, and mine happend to be "Alle meine entchen" which was the only song that I knew!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar