onsdag 6 november 2013

jag vill ha blommig falukorv till lunch mamma

I freaking look like a prickigkorv (sausage whit dots in it)
monday was my last antibiotika day, and I was so happy about that cuz then I got to drink milk again! so on tuesday at the breakfast table my host mum asked me about some rashes I had in my face. and I tought that I just was a little bit red like after sleepin or someting like that! and then later I was looking at my arms, and they where coverd in dots! and so was my chest and stomach! and it was itching, not so much. so when I got home from school me and one of my hostsisters went to the doctor and I got some small pills that I'm gonna take for 3 days. cuz I got an allergic reaktion towards the antibiotika. and of course I'm not allowed to drink milk for 3 more days! that sucks!
but today I had more rashes on my legs (I have it all over my body), and it was itching more! and I didnt feel so good. so I lasted 5 stunden in school and then I asked the teacher if I could go home! and since I didnt feel that good, I was thinking about my dad cuz he isnt whit me. so I started to cry infront of my class cuz I got homesick. it's not that easy being away from your parents 11 months!
when I got home I went to bed, was relaxing and sleeping. and now I feel alot better! I think I needed more sleep, cuz when I get allergic to something I'm always more tired than normal. so tomorrow is it school again! ;p

1 kommentar: