lördag 8 mars 2014

I like big butts and I can not lie

so yesterday was it my 19:th birthday. first birthday without snow, parents and holliday.

so my day started with that my whole hostfamily came singing for me, and I got my gift (going to Hamburg with my hostmom and one hostsister to watch Lionking the musical). then breakfast and some more gifts.
got a lot of happy birthdays in the school, and my classmates sang to me! it was really nice, but it feelt kind of wierd going to school on my birthday ;p
when I got home I had to make everything for the evening ready (with help from my hostfamily) cuz some friends where supposed to come over.
so at 19 came 3 friends from me, and they where playing "without me" and I only thought they where doing it cuz it was Lena and mine song, but then came Nadin jumping out surprising me, (she actually couldn't come and didn't told that she could) which made me really happy! so we had dinner and cake and talked alot and everything! and at around 23 came another friend, which was also fun! and at 1.30 did the last one go home, and I was sleeping at 2. so it was a really good birthday, and I'm so glad that I got to spend it with my friends! :)

oh yeah, I got a fisheye objective for my iphone!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar